Monday, January 24, 2011

SO

If anyone ever asked me who is the hardest person for me to blog now.
It will be you for sure.
The reason is the post will be bias.
You are a girl that I started to noticed since form 4.
The first impression you gave to me is this girl looks like a maid
but somehow I just cannot stop looking at you.
You are a emo girl but when I see you,
you just make my day.
You complain a lot but the way you complain things is just funny.
You are a very straight forward person but people just like you to be that way.
You get freak out easily but at the same time you feel bad easily.
You take other's problems too personally but treat yourself very badly.
The time you spend on other's issues is more than your own issues.
You are capable of doing all the emotions in the world -.-.
and make everyone laugh.
You are great now.
If you think of making a change,
what I can say is just stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment